Apr 13, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Edited Apr 13, 2011 at 10:08 AM
SuperSocket already has a built-in Silverlight policy server, you can make it work together with SuperWebSocket because they both base on SuperSocket.
What you need to do:
1) Get the latest code of SuperSocket from this page and compile it:
2) Build SuperWebSocket against latest SuperSocket(replace the SuperSocket assemblies in Reference folder of SuperWebSocket with the SuperSocket's output in previous step).
3) Add policy server's definition into your WebSocket server's configuration file.
Policy Server's configuration sample:
You only require the configurations about Silverlight policy server, flash policy server's configuration is not requrired.
4) Reference the SuperSocket.Facility.dll in your WebSocket hosting project. Because The policy server's code is included in that assembly.
The file SuperSocket.Facility.dll is the output of SuperSocket's project "SuperSocket.Facilit".
5) Update the policy file according your requirement.
Finally, the policy server will run together with SuperWebSocket.
It seems I should update SuperWebSocket for latest SuperSocket. But SuperSocket 1.4 stable will be released before May, I probably update them together!