Sorry for not clearly describe the issue. This is what I am doing:
1) Create websocket server.exe and client.exe.
2) Create class MYCOMMAND in server.exe. In client.exe, it calls the command. The server is able to get the call from client. It works as expected!!!
3) I want to make server project little flexible. And I put class MYCOMMAND file (such as classMycommand.cs) into a DLL, called serverlib.dll. I link serverlib.dll with server.exe.
4) If client.exe makes same call to MYCOMMAND, the server.exe is not able to receive the call from client.
5) serverlib.dll has a lot of other business logic. MYCOMMAND class is part of it. That's the reason serverlib.dll is created. I can be link it with NUnit or web server.
6) I have to add the file classMycommand.cs into server.exe, then server is able to receive client call. Basically, MYCOMMAND in serverlib.dll is useless.
I am not sure if I missed something. My question is is it suppose to work or not? If it should, what I missed.