Update to new version

Apr 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I update to the latest version, but then I get the following errors:

protected override void OnAppSessionClosed(object sender, AppSessionClosedEventArgs<WebSocketServerSession> e)

Error 103 'SuperWebSocket.WebSocketServer<WebSocketServer.AppServer.WebSocketServerSession>' does not contain a definition for 'OnAppSessionClosed'
Error 102 The type or namespace name 'AppSessionClosedEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Also all those not supported:

session.AppServer.GetAppSessionByIndentityKey

GetJsonResponse

SendJsonResponse

What is happen?!
Apr 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Edited Apr 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM
So new version have sooo many changes, WHY?:
SendJsonResponse replaced by SendJsonMessage

and

GetJsonResponse replaced by GetJsonMessage

thanks
Apr 13, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Edited Apr 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM
After few hours of changes to fir the new release,

I get another Issues, Now stand alone have issues:

Error 2 The name 'LogUtil' does not exist in the current context .\Service\Program.cs 20 13 Service
Error 3 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\Program.cs 55 18 Service
Error 4 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context C:\T.\Service\Program.cs 61 18 Service
Error 5 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\Program.cs 64 17 Service
Error 6 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\Program.cs 76 13 Service
Error 7 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\WebSocketServerService.cs 25 18 Service
Error 8 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\WebSocketServerService.cs 28 18 Service
Error 9 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\WebSocketServerService.cs 29 17 Service
Error 10 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\WebSocketServerService.cs 34 13 Service
Error 11 The name 'SocketServerManager' does not exist in the current context .\Service\WebSocketServerService.cs 40 13 Service

It is killing me, seems like SuperSocket.Common.dll changed, can you pls explain where to find it or how to fix this errors? :(