help me

Oct 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM
i am writting application chat using websocket in browser. i also using superwebsocket for console application server. i i have some trouble need help. i can not send and receive message both server and client after connected. pls help
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Can the sample project in source code work for you?

Oct 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

i tried to use example in source code.
they only connected but when i sent data from client to server. the server did not received data. when i refresh browse that make client disconnect and connect again, -> server received data from privious session connection :(

thanks & br
Vào Thứ bảy, ngày 27 tháng mười năm 2012, kerryjiang đã viết:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SuperWebSocket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SuperWebSocket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2012 at 1:33 AM
which version are you using?

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: 10/28/2012 2:31 AM
To: kerry-jiang@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: help me [SuperWebSocket:400978]

i tried to use example in source code.
they only connected but when i sent data from client to server. the server did not received data. when i refresh browse that make client disconnect and connect again, -> server received data from privious session connection :(

thanks & br
Vào Thứ bảy, ngày 27 tháng mười năm 2012, kerryjiang đã viết:

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SuperWebSocket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SuperWebSocket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Could you tell me which version of SuperWebSocket are you using?

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Hi kerryjiang

I downloaded version SuperWebSocket(0.6).Source from your website.

Yesterday. I found a discussion about this error and I change window account Administrator to another account and It run well. :) But on Administrator account Server and Client can't send and received messaage.

I you have any comment please help me.

Thanks & br

2012/10/29 kerryjiang <notifications@codeplex.com>

Could you tell me which version of SuperWebSocket are you using?