Check connect to WebSocket from client aplication

Sep 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I can not connect to websocket test. While running the client application, I have fully configured, websocket does not exist but it still allows open, and the state is "opening" until I implement function close() the error occurred.
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Could you download the latest source code from repository instead of from download page? If you find the latest code doesn't fix your issue, please tell me about it again.
Sep 10, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Thanks for answering my question, because my work is about applying your source code.

I have downloaded the latest version.

ex:

I made a server configured with the address superwebsocket to ws :/ /127.0.0.1:99/ and client applications using websocket4net.

When starting the server, the client is running, the normal process that sent the request. but when I stop the server I run the client , the client code is still running until I close it, the error occurred

code it here:

websocketClient = new WebSocket("ws :/ /127.0.0.1:99/ ", "Basic", WebSocketVersion.Rfc6455);

websocketClient.Error += new EventHandler<SuperSocket.ClientEngine.ErrorEventArgs>(websocketClient_Error);
websocketClient.Opened += new EventHandler(websocketClient_Opened);
websocketClient.MessageReceived += new EventHandler<MessageReceivedEventArgs>(websocketClient_MessageReceived);

websocketClient.Open();
Thread.Sleep(2000);
websocketClient.Send("hello").

websocketClient.Close()

the error occurred here.

I think it should happen in that error at websocketClient.Open ;

I want to function connection check, I found it somewhere in your code?

thank your!